Inspiring women to grow vegetables on unsed land.
Educating on agricultural techniques and opportunities
Funding seeds and necessary fertilizer for the frst harvest
Facilitating the sale of vegetables and purchase of seeds
Enhancing the women’s understanding of agriculture
Improving the diet of the women and their families
Empowering women to become economically independent
Encouraging women to experiment and innovate
The Project Models
- Women who successfully completed Alpha course
- Seeds for a first harvest
- Women use income from first sales to expand gardens
- Garden sizes 10 to 40 square meters
- Old mosquito netting used as fences
- 100 women per garden
- 3 hectares of land
- Fences protect the crops from animals
- Newly constructed wells up to 200 meters deep provide water
- Shared responsibility and higher efficiency
In cooperation with our local team: Baslayi Tindano, Silvere Zerbo and Jabob Ouedraogo.
Your HELP is needed!